In agricultural R&D, manual methods pose significant challenges to throughput and productivity. Manual measurements and assessment of assays are not only labor-intensive and tedious, but also introduce subjectivity and impact assay reproducibility.
Insert any plate format — petri dish, omnitray, 96-well plate, etc. — into the Reshape Imaging System with its integrated incubation feature
AI-based computer vision models automatically deliver insights, such as CFU counts and growth rates, and are adaptable for configuration to analyze various other phenotypes
Export results seamlessly to LIMS, in CSV format, or directly to Excel
- Cumbersome manual recording slows down assay efficiency
- Challenges in manually assessing complex phenotypes
- Subjectivity causes variability in visual inspections
- Manual processes hinder experiment scalability
- Narrow focus on specific time points limits overall understanding
- Difficulty discerning nuanced details in complex phenotypes manually
- Inconsistencies in visual assessments compromise result reliability
- Continuous experiment monitoring
- Access to timepoint data with timelapse function
- Enhanced insights via customized image analysis
- Minimized repetitive manual tasks through robotics and AI
- Elimination of error-prone human assessments through automated analysis
- AI image analysis enables assessment of highly complex phenotypes
- Automation of analysis for assays, replacing manual visual inspection, by combining an imaging system with AI-powered image analysis.
Leave your details to book a meeting.